I LOVE this movie. If you haven't already seen it, you should do yourself the favour and DO SO! It's extremely funny. Full of gay clichés, and we ALL digg laughing at that! Another recommendation is "Another Gay Movie", also hilarious, tho a bit graphic on the fag side (watch it anyway, it don't kill you to see how fags do eachother!)
Anywho Clea Duvall and Natasha Lyonne both star in this in "But I'm A Cheerleader", and that should be enough to watch it. Enjoy bitches, and report back when you've been blinded by this flick. Smooches!

4 Comments:

  1. Me. Here. Right now. said...
    It's one of my favorite queer movies too. Ninety minutes of great camp. Too bad Natasha is such a psycho freak now.
    Leo said...
    I've never seen it. I'll have to check it out.
    rain said...
    I'd forgotten about this movie! I remember watching it late at night and just loving it.
    Anonymous said...
    My favorite movie EVER! I have to get it on DVD now...

Post a Comment



Add to Technorati Favorites Bust Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory CelebritySkank Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Search, Blog Directory Personal blogs Personal blogs Top Blogs Blogger Chicks Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list

Top Personligt bloggar Directory of GLBT Blogs blog directory

 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Defenceless Queerling 2007-2008