I fell in love with Megan Fox while watching the tv-show "Hope&Faith" (God knows I have a soft spot for girls with very dark hair and VERY blue eyes), where Megan plays the daughter of Hope Shanowski. I don't think I had heard of her before, but since I find her extremely shaggable, I HAD to Google her and download a few pics *drool*.

She was born in 1986 (well only 4 years younger than me, but I'm allowed to drool, coz she's over 20!). She starred in "Transformers" and "Confessions of a Teenage Dramaqueen".

I found a few wallpapers to brighten up your screen (and your day..)! (they are below the text:P)





9 Comments:

  1. Me. Here. Right now. said...
    Mia - Could you post a middle-age hottie for me sometime? Pleeeaazzzee?
    MariaKFS said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    MKF said...
    Haha of course! Any special requests? I'm open to all kinds of women:D
    Me. Here. Right now. said...
    Someone dark haired and over 40 - Sela Ward probably doesn't have any shots like this, but do what you can, huh? Thanks!
    Morwynne said...
    Oh this was a much-needed dose of the yummy. It's the first feed post I got, and what a winner!
    MKF said...
    Alrighty Miss Hahn, I will look into it:P
    MKF said...
    btw; Sela Ward is very pretty indeed!
    Unknown said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    yenbar said...
    Not to objectify her but...what a nice ass!!!!

Post a Comment



Add to Technorati Favorites Bust Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory CelebritySkank Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Search, Blog Directory Personal blogs Personal blogs Top Blogs Blogger Chicks Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list

Top Personligt bloggar Directory of GLBT Blogs blog directory

 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Defenceless Queerling 2007-2008