Cynthia Nixon started a relationship with activist Christine Mignoni in 2003. Before that she was married...to a man.
She has never openly talked about her relationship with Christine, but it has now changed!

Cynthia says (to OK! Magazine): "I'm in a fantastic relationship, and it has lasted for four years now. I love Christine because she is who she is. Would I be in love with her if she was a man? I don't know."

"We shop, we cook, and we raise the children together. We both pull our weight"

Awww that's sweet. I'm happy for her! Is it me, or does that Christine resemble Ellen DeGeneres a bit?! Hmmm


1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Post a Comment



Add to Technorati Favorites Bust Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory CelebritySkank Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Search, Blog Directory Personal blogs Personal blogs Top Blogs Blogger Chicks Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list

Top Personligt bloggar Directory of GLBT Blogs blog directory

 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Defenceless Queerling 2007-2008