I got an angry email from Cindy, asking where the heck Wallpaper Tuesday went?! So obviously I had to bring it back...

I chose two beautiful wallpapers this time (to make up for lost wallpaper-posts... Aherm). Titti and Behind. Just click on each image to get the full size.

I'm also urging you all to request wallpapers, so that it's not all women I fancy. If you like Paris Hilton, you'll have to find it yourself, sorry, but the bitch ain't getting in my gallery!

BTW: I'm gonna have to change my darn template AGAIN, since this one keeps fucking up, and I'm well annoyed by now... I apologize for any problems it may cause.

3 Comments:

  1. yenbar said...
    Love that you would follow through and find some hot wallpapers to placate me!
    Bring on Gina Gershon next for wallpaper Tuesday!
    CINDY
    MKF said...
    She is on her way!!
    Anonymous said...
    pretty hot

Post a Comment



Add to Technorati Favorites Bust Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory CelebritySkank Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Search, Blog Directory Personal blogs Personal blogs Top Blogs Blogger Chicks Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list

Top Personligt bloggar Directory of GLBT Blogs blog directory

 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Defenceless Queerling 2007-2008