God it's been ages since my last update! I have no excuse except pure lazyness...

Anywho, I've been following the 2007 Women's World Cup closely (admit it, a woman in small shorts and polyester t-shirt is hot...especially when it's combined with a bit of muscle...!), and I have to say; FINALLY they are showing women's footy here! Yes it might be slower to watch, but fast it not always good!

I've decided to show a few a few of the players here, the hottest ones obviously. If you feel the need to add someone I might have forgotten, leave a comment and I might just put her in the run. I haven't been diplomatic and found a player from each team, since some teams simply don't have any hotties (USA's pics were simply too blurry, but I do suspect a few of them are hotness!). So ladies (and gentlemen), cast your votes!

Mia Olsen, Denmark
Randee Hermus, Canada
Nilla Fischer, Sweden
Camilla Sand, Denmark
Song Xiaoli, China
Susanne Graversen, Denmark
Sara Thunebro, Sweden
Marta, Brazil
Charlotte Rohlin, Sweden
Fabiana Vallejos, Argentina
Madelaine Edlund, Sweden
Fatmire Bajmaraj , Germany
Linda Bresonik, Germany
Joanna Burgess, Australia
Guro Knutsen, Norway

2 Comments:

  1. carol rousseau said...
    MARTA BEST! C
    Anonymous said...
    Joanna Burgess the hottest

Post a Comment



Add to Technorati Favorites Bust Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory CelebritySkank Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Search, Blog Directory Personal blogs Personal blogs Top Blogs Blogger Chicks Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list

Top Personligt bloggar Directory of GLBT Blogs blog directory

 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Defenceless Queerling 2007-2008