Alright, I'm not sure I'm doing this the right way, but here comes the rules of the game;

- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

And now my 8 random facts:

1. I pick my nose too often, and my girlfriend hates it
2. I admit that I'm extremely geeky with my computer, and I would rather sit in front of my laptop than party on a friday night....
3. I secretly lust after dumb blondes, even tho it's not cool or even politically correct (whatever)
4. I'm a royalist, and I watch every darn wedding, silverwedding, birth etc. on tv!
5. I dont eat any fruit, nor vegetables (I'm gonna die, toothless, at 30 :s)
6. I'm afraid of horses (they have big teeth)
7. I'm super-shallow, although I try my best to be non-shallow...
8. I'm an extremely boring person

And now the winners:

Bullshattuck
Dorothy Surrenders
Sara's Darkness
Just a Girl In Short Shorts
Lesbiatopia
Lionboi Blues & News
Lesbianrules
Hahn At Home

3 Comments:

  1. XSaraXPoeX said...
    YAY! I was tagged. :)

    I'll work on mine and post it in my next post.

    ~Sara<3
    AmPowerBlog said...
    I was tagged too! My very first time -- like a virgin! I'm not as provactive as you in my eight facts. Plus, there's some secrets never to be told!
    AmPowerBlog said...
    I can't spell "provocative" worth a #&@!

Post a Comment



Add to Technorati Favorites Bust Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory CelebritySkank Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Search, Blog Directory Personal blogs Personal blogs Top Blogs Blogger Chicks Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list

Top Personligt bloggar Directory of GLBT Blogs blog directory

 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Defenceless Queerling 2007-2008