Here I am, lying on my perfect soft couch, minding my own business, and ANOTHER cat-blog appears on my screen... WTF?!?! I'm surfing casually on BlogExplosion to get more clicks, and all I get is fecking cat-blogs! I don't mean to be rude (and yet I do), but people who blog about the life of their precious kitties cannot earn my respect (in any way). Suuuure it's fine to post a pic or two, but "The k-litter b(l)ox" is honestly just plain creepy. This is just a little prayer to all the cat-blogging idiots out there: I DON'T WANNA READ ABOUT YOUR UGLY CAT, and I doubt that the rest of the world would want to either. So please do me (and everyone else) a favour and BLOG ABOUT SOMETHING INTERESTING. Like lesbians. Nude lesbians. Now THAT's quality ;)

7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    You like pussy but not cats... hahahahaaaaa

    This morning, I fed my cat.

    Then it took a dump.

    Then it licked itself.

    Then it took a nap.

    Now, here it is again, waiting to be fed.

    So that it can take a dump.

    And then lick itself.

    And go to sleep.

    I'm still waiting for the nudies. ...


    meow.
    Leo said...
    LMAO! I love your blog, some of the stuff is hilarious. Let me know if you want to link ok? You'll find me at http://lionboi.blogspot.com Either way, I'll definitely stop back.
    Ganymede said...
    HOLY CRAP!

    That cat is plain hideous... Like a genetic alteration experiment gone wrong...
    Me. Here. Right now. said...
    Hey Girl, Thanks for favoriting me! Very funny stuff...and for the record, I not only don't like cats, I run screaming from cat blogs.
    gen said...
    *laughing*
    Anonymous said...
    That was great! I've never gotten why people devote and entire blog to their pet.
    Bernie said...
    WOW... You tell it like it is don't you...
    Great post, I will try and get back again soo.
    Back to surfing along on blogexplosion...

Post a Comment



Add to Technorati Favorites Bust Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory CelebritySkank Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Search, Blog Directory Personal blogs Personal blogs Top Blogs Blogger Chicks Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list

Top Personligt bloggar Directory of GLBT Blogs blog directory

 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Defenceless Queerling 2007-2008