Yet another celeb is tired of men, and is now considering a girlfriend. Joss Stone says "I think I have to turn lesbian".

Look here Miss Stone. You don't just become a lesbian!!! And deffo not because u are tired of men... Either u are a lesbian, or u aren't! And u ARE NOT a lesbian when u have long relationships with men you think you are going to spend the rest of your life with and marry.

Sorry but I am sick of girls, who think its a fashion statement to be gay. YES it's way cooler to be a lesbian than to be a straightie, but that doesnt mean you are part of our "sisterhood", just because u find it cool and want to experiment a bit to attract attention to yourself!

4 Comments:

  1. Gcoq said...
    I like your post! Gay or lesbien is not a job!!!
    MKF said...
    Nooo... Im not maing any money off it! thats for sure.
    Anonymous said...
    what is a "lesbien"?
    Ganymede said...
    Oh you forgot another point. Men are stupid. Trust me I know. My faghag and I are bitching about how stupid men can be. :P

Post a Comment



Add to Technorati Favorites Bust Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory CelebritySkank Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Search, Blog Directory Personal blogs Personal blogs Top Blogs Blogger Chicks Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list

Top Personligt bloggar Directory of GLBT Blogs blog directory

 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Defenceless Queerling 2007-2008