Single in LA - Nuera Network Wins

I have been single for the past four years and finally decided to do something about it. But it is much easier than it sounds, first you have to decide to use an online dating service like FunLife or to use a more traditional service like Nuera Network. With Nuera Network I knew I had found somewhere that understood me and would help me find love.

They made me feel super comfortable at the first meeting and from then on I left it in their capable hands. Sure enough a few weeks later I had my first date and it was very fun. No sparks but I had made a new friend and now I am looking forward to my second date.

I hope that by the end of 2009 that I am a success story. I think it will happen because I actually did something to tempt fate.

3 Comments:

  1. Cheap Soma Online said...
    I never put much store in online dating and relationships based on it but to each his own, I guess. Good luck.

    And if you have the time, why don't you try one of those speed dating things? It's a good way to meet people - in person, no less.
    Unknown said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    david.softech said...
    love to see this discussion! It’s great to see you all working through the issues and also, it’s great to see recommendations for testing. In the end, it’s what your actual users do and prefer that should be your biggest driver in making these decisions.
    online markiting

Post a Comment



Add to Technorati Favorites Bust Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory CelebritySkank Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Search, Blog Directory Personal blogs Personal blogs Top Blogs Blogger Chicks Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list

Top Personligt bloggar Directory of GLBT Blogs blog directory

 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Defenceless Queerling 2007-2008