This ad from Heinz, showing two men kissing, was too much for British tv viewers. Heinz got 200 complaints about the commercial and withdrew the whole thing...
200 complaints?! Excuse me, but how the hell is that enough to pull an ad out?

Heinz, I am ashamed of you. You should stand up for your own adverts, and not give in because 200 British up-tight arseholes choked on their Earl Grey when they watched it... The ad is not showing anything illigal or wrong, so put it back on butt-wipes!! NOW...

2 Comments:

  1. Sabriel said...
    I saw this ad the other day and thought it was hilarious, so did my girlfriend. I can't believe anyone would complain about it, it was a very light-hearted ad. Shame it's been pulled.
    Her Name is Jane said...
    I loved the commercial when I first saw it. It was so funny and cute. If I was Heinz and only got 200 comments on it, I think I'd know I was doing something right for all the other people out there who didn't call in and complain.

Post a Comment



Add to Technorati Favorites Bust Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory CelebritySkank Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Search, Blog Directory Personal blogs Personal blogs Top Blogs Blogger Chicks Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list

Top Personligt bloggar Directory of GLBT Blogs blog directory

 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Defenceless Queerling 2007-2008