Ellen Degeneres was very close to being political on The Ellen Degeneres Show, when she told the viewers about 15-year-old Lawrence King, who was allegedly shot dead by a fellow male student, because he had asked the guy to be his valentine.

What is wrong with people these days? Why is the homophobia so strong? We live in 2008, and love should never be punished or looked down upon. How the hell can two people loving eachother be a bad thing?? I'm just curious, cause I personally think that the world needs more love to keep on existing. I get sick to my stomach every time I hear about people being bullied or victims of a hate crime. LOVE IS A GOOD THING, ASSHOLES.
Ahh now I feel better....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Add to Technorati Favorites Bust Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory CelebritySkank Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Search, Blog Directory Personal blogs Personal blogs Top Blogs Blogger Chicks Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list

Top Personligt bloggar Directory of GLBT Blogs blog directory

 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Defenceless Queerling 2007-2008