As far as I'm concerned there is only ONE reason in this world to turn straight: David Beckham! Look at the man...

I'm not just looking at Beckham's Banana here (more like aubergine in this photo, I'm sort of hoping this is photoshopped...), but the man has a HAWT body! Maybe my attraction to him is merely because he is quite girly? (I used to be OBSESSED with Hanson back in the day. When they looked like girls. Aherm) or maybe I just find it attractive that he is so selfconfident and doesn't give a toss if people call him gay or biseksual. The man has something, I don't know what it is, but I definitely would...

2 Comments:

  1. Becky C. said...
    I believe this goes into the category of the type of being which the most militant dykes are forced to deny exist in order to maintain their world view:)

    ~Becky
    justpurny said...
    watch out victoria im gonna kill you.

Post a Comment



Add to Technorati Favorites Bust Gay and Lesbian Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory CelebritySkank Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Search, Blog Directory Personal blogs Personal blogs Top Blogs Blogger Chicks Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list

Top Personligt bloggar Directory of GLBT Blogs blog directory

 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Defenceless Queerling 2007-2008